Happy Friday Friends! What a great week. Spring is in air and I couldn't be happier about it. We have blossoms all over town and I actually felt the sun on my skin this week! What a joy.
Here are a few favorites for you:
1. Lauren Conrad's nautical nursery. Loving the soft colors and pops of blue.
3. 12 Ways to Get Out of a Slump. I know I could sure use some self-care this weekend.
4. 8 Female-Led Podcasts We Can’t Stop Listening To, excited to dive into some of these.
5. Gentry Kids and Master Bath Reveal, I love a good before and after.
Have a great weekend.
xo Mommy Mailbox Team
Why is summer shopping so much fun? It is the only thing that gets me through snow in April. #lastweek
Just give me all the swimsuits and flip flops... AND graphic tees.
I've realized I wear tee's day after day... and its okay if they don't last a million wears and a million washes. So I just buy a handful of new ones each season and donate the old.
Here's what I'm excited about getting for this summer:
You guys know I love shopping and I love a great outfit. This photo popped up on my Pinterest last week and I was determined to copy it for myself.
Here is how you can too no matter your budget:
Loving this body suit, this top or this top.
Why are white skirts hard to find? Maybe this skirt or this cheaper option could work.
These sunglasses or these.
This black purse is super cute. Another option here.
Not digging her watch, so I'd probably go from something like this instead.
Curled ponytail and you're good to go!
Maybe its the nature of our business... but I love opening up my front door and seeing something gorgeous (nothing tops my monthly Mommy Mailbox 😉). I've really come to appreciate a well kept front porch. First step, a great doormat.
I recently stumbled upon Olive Paper Company and they sell the cutest doormats! So today I'm sharing a few of my favorites from her site:
Shop these and more here.
I can't believe Easter is this weekend! Yay! I love Easter, and Spring, and pretty dresses, and milk chocolate eggs...
Today I'm sharing a few Easter favorites:
Little girl dress? Our favorite ones, the pastels are perfect!
Little boy shirt? Can't beat this adorable gingham option.
New shoes for Mom? You should buy these pink bow pumps!
Tie for dad? I love this silk dot tie.
Breakfast for the family? These waffles are super creative.
Cute decor? Love this garland.
The most adorable Easter Brunch? (photo above), check out the full spread here.
Alright, ladies. I've been running the Mommy Mailbox blog for several years and I just want to mention that MMB Blog is just a blog. Filled with things I love. We don't do affiliate links or sponsored posts. It is all for fun.
So when I start, raving about my new favorite leggings, you'll know I MEAN it and no one is paying me. Right?
So, I've been wearing a lot of Zyia Active workout clothes lately and I love them! Look how cute:
A few of my favorites:
1. These leggings are amazing and at the top of my list for a reason. BUY THEM NOW.
2. I love this jacket for spring!
3. This jacket is sooooo cozy.
4. My favorite simple tee.
5. Lots of compliments on this tank.
6. Cutest sports bra ever!
I've been so impressed with everything I've tried! Click over to the Zyia Active website and treat yourself!
I've been on a health kick lately, because of #babyweight.... plus, it's St. Patricks day! So I thought I'd share a few of my favorite green meals. Hope your day is a lucky one!
Avocado toast + multigrain bread. My newest obsession.
How I love a yummy salad!
I had a version of this avocado + feta quesadilla for lunch everyday last week.
We eat rice bowls for dinner weekly at my house. YUM!
Is it just me? I'm avoiding all my work and doing a little online shopping. Here's what I grabbed so far 🙈...
2. For my newborn baby, I picked up these sleepers. They are my favorite!
3. Picked up some summer clothes for my kids. I love that Zara has matching clothes for babies and toddlers. My boys will be twinning.
4. Grabbed these Ankle Strap Sandals for me.
5. Also got these colorful flip-flops, a birthday gift for a friend... can you tell I'm getting excited about warmer weather?
6. And dreaming about this marble top console.
Happy hump day! xo
Our boxes are always thoughtfully curated with the items you need and some you just shouldn’t have to live without. Don't miss our March Mommy Mailbox... we only have a few left!
As fun as it is to get the kids all dressed up for Easter Sunday, I like to get dressed up too! Probably because my first year Easter as a mom I got my daughter all dolled up and realized I had nothing to wear. I walked into the church in a black sweater dress and vowed I was just as important as my children ;).
A few dresses I'm loving:
ASOS Long Sleeve Ruffle Wrap Maxi Tea Dress
It's Friday! Do you ever have a weekend that feels more stressful than the actual week. I've got one of those. So today I am relaxing and sharing a few things.
1. Thoughts on a third child (or not). I loved reading this. And the comments are just as good.
2. My Favorite Things : Places to Buy Church Dresses
3. The cutest Easter dresses for little girls.
4. Healthy + easy weeknight dinner: Kung Pao Chicken Lettuce Wraps
I love nothing more than a pretty braid. So mom friendly....because what mama has time to wash their hair everyday? It takes a few tries to get the hang of braiding your own hair, but keep at it, it gets easier!
I love following Barefoot Blonde on Instagram, her feed is filled with creative braids and simple tutorials. A few braids I love:
photo from barefoot blonde